We know that this term is a very busy so it will require good planning since there are many activities happening. Please keep abreast with your fixtures and your emails – if you have any doubts or questions or you need clarifications, contact us as soon as possible.
Please be mindful of the competitions/training that are ongoing or are coming up soon:
- 6 vs. 6 Volleyball Championships (boys and girls)
- United Insurance U-20 Cricket (started on Fri, Jan 21st with a ballorama at Gardens)
- Training for Basketballers for the Windward Islands Schools Games (Mon & Wed – adjustments could be made by coach)
- U-16 netball training (continuation from December 2010)
- Opening of U-20 Boys Basketball (Friday 4th Feb)
- Sec Schools Table Tennis Championshps (Feb 8th & 9th)
- Opening of U-20 Girls Basketball (Friday 18th Feb)
- Dominica Schools Football Team (in DFA’s All Island League continues)
We thank you for your usual cooperation and look forward to our continued partnership.